Self-Drive Top End & Adventures
Well I made it back in one piece and am now past the jet lag. Hope all is well at your end and I wanted to say how great the ininerary was and how much i personally enjoyed your country and the Aus part. The highlites include the day with Hone and his family; the quading on 90 mile beach, the rally circuit, the heli, lunch,4x4 day and the walk along the Makaroa-all superb. The Aus experience was great also and Sydney is awesome but the jewel was Qualia (one of the best resorts in the world ). I also loved Punatapa in Queenstown and think they have a great Inn also. I'd highly recommend this trip to people looking for that extra something.
- Airport VIP
- Luxury self-drive (Porsche)
- Complementary cellphone
- Fluid and flexible travel arrangements
- Personal rally training session
- Diving medical, training and diving in Australia
- Private Maori welcome
- Private Central Otago wine tour with wine entrepreneur
- Quad biking on the Ahipara dunes
- Heli-hiking and jetboating in Mount Aspiring National Park
- Self-drive 4WD on a private high country farm
- Helicopter tour to Milford
This was a lovely itinerary. A faster pace filled with luxury and exclusive experiences. A nice way to discover New Zealand!