The logistics were flawless and the experiences many, varied and very real. I was particularly impressed by how quickly you could adapt to changes in my schedules and requirements. As an experienced user of very high quality services throughout top resorts of the world I rate your services second to none.
Grigory Berezkin flew the helicopter for most of the trip, instructed by highly experienced Toby Clark. He enjoyed the top lodges but rated wild and natural New Zealand highest.
- Nine day whirlwind Heli-Tour
- Top lodges of New Zealand
- Windsurfing with Bruce Kendall (Olympic gold)
- P51 Mustang Aerobatics
- Personal Maori welcome
- Marlborough Sounds Yacht Cruise
- Personal Queenstown Adventures
We thought our line-up of activities would keep Grigory very busy. However, he changed his plans on a daily basis and doubled the amount he did. Additions included:
- fresh wild crayfish in a hunter's cabin in the Wairarapa
- mid-air diversion for private tour of car museum
- kite surfing with Bruce & Barbara Kendall
- rally driving with a New Zealand champion
- heli-surfing at a deserted beach on the final day