Thank you, we had a remarkable time and enjoyed ourselves immensely. Mike was wonderful, anticipating and addressing our needs, as was our pilot.
- 6 day combination helicopter & limousine tour
- Top lodges
- Late Model Mercedes limousine driven by advanced driver
- Exclusive tour of a 15,000 acre Wairarapa estate on horseback, gathering paua (abalone) and eating them for lunch
- Private Martinborough quad bike and wine tour
- Lone table with white tablecloth in the Mayor of Taupo's garden for a private meal of fresh trout
Debra loves horses. Her husband prefers tennis. On their first day with us, he played with the country's Number one tennis player. Debra had a riding lesson with a World Cup Equestrian. The horse now lives in Missouri.
They purchased some greenstone pendants for their children. During a private Maori tour of mystical site Mount Titiraupenga we had a Maori kaumatua (chief) bless the pendants so they could leave our shores unblemished. This was a wonderfully touching and spiritual start to their journey.