Now that the busy season is winding down in New Zealand, we have had a chance to think a little about how the market has moved on and how we can work with more people to everyone's benefit.
One message which we are receiving at the moment is that inbounders are increasingly comfortable with using regional destination managers to enhance their service offering in different regions around the country.
We are therefore now opening up our operational expertise in the Auckland region to the market. Inbounders can still control their clients' itineraries but can also use our services in the Auckland region to ensure their clients receive the best possible quality.
We are therefore offering some of our existing experiences to the market, and are proceeding to develop in new directions - more about that as it comes on-stream.
Here are some experiences which have been enjoyed by our clients over the last six years and may be of interest:
- Tour of private landscaped gardens with a top-grade celebrity gardener
- Auckland - a Maori perspective - ancient and modern, tribal and urban
- Sailing with one of our America's Cup team (if he is in the country - with a top bluewater sailor if he is not) On a variety of sailing boats - from 14ft to 70ft.
- Windsurfing with Olympic gold medalist Bruce Kendall - or racing a Tornado yacht with him
- Surfing with local surfers on iconic beach Karekare (the beach from The Piano)
- Tour to the Wild West Coast and a Kauri forest with knowledgeable locals
- An afternoon in up to 6 1930s Harvard fighter bombers flightseeing and beating up the coast
- A day at your personal rally school, just south of Auckland
- Airport VIP arrival. Met at the door of your aircraft, escorted through customs and immigration, and handed over to your driver/guide or helicopter via a private lounge
- Meetings facilitated with immigration, trade, and legal bodies, as necessary
- Tour of top Auckland real estate with one of our top established real estate agents
- A day duckshooting with a duckshooting icon in South Auckland. Can be combined with a clay target training session
- One of our training holidays - learn with the best - sailing a yacht, driving a launch, flying a helicopter, or advanced road driving
- Rugby - tickets to the top matches, meeting top players, visiting the locations, changing rooms etc.
- Children. Activities, sightseeing, training, adult activities modified for children etc.
- Understanding Auckland. From a business perspective or coming to live here. Meet the right people and see the right places.
If any of these interest you and you would like to understand more about it, please let us know. All of the above experiences have been enjoyed by our international tourist clients or New Zealand/Australian corporate clients. On the corporate and VIP side, we have and can of course put together full events for as long as a week or more incorporating events, banquets, transport, accommodation etc.
We look forward to hearing from you!