Ahipara Travel is an award winning New Zealand luxury tourism company which prides itself on putting together the most varied and exciting itineraries and experiences. We have satisfied grandparents, parents, young couples, teenagers, children, VIPs and corporates. We have put together New Zealand vacation packages focused on sightseeing, on adrenaline, on discovery, on sport, on food and wine, on hunting and fishing, on helicopter touring, and so on.
All of our New Zealand luxury vacations have several things in common:
- they are unique. Never have we repeated one.
- they are designed for you. No one else. Someone once asked us not to reinvent the wheel. We told them it was our corporate philosophy to re-examine and if necessary reinvent the wheel in the light of each client's requirements
- in luxury terms, they are affordable. You tell us the budget, we meet it. Or we tell you if we think your ambitions are unrealistic - trips in the past have ranged from a very affordable NZ$5,000 to a rather extravagant NZ$800,000.
- they are competitive. In certain cases we are cheaper than package holiday solutions as we make a very ethical margin. In other cases we are slightly more expensive as the quality of the people and places we put together is generally higher than what is ordinarily out there.
- they are human. You deal with human beings who find human solutions for you. No bureaucracy, no rigid procedures and an attitude which strives to be able to say "yes" to whatever you wish
- they are comprehensive - we are interested in what interests you and develop high-quality options during the day which focus on those interests. Whereas most itineraries only include accommodation and transfers, ours also include high quality activities
Over the years we have developed wonderful relationships with a range of wonderful people around New Zealand - hosts, guides, pilots. These have resulted in a deep appreciation of the variety of requirements a luxury traveller may have and the ability to meet those requirements (taking for granted the desire to meet them!) Most of our competitors focus on accommodation with a few off-the-shelf activities thrown in. The best feedback they receive is "the accommodation was great". The best feedback we have received runs like "the best day's fishing I have ever had"; "she changed my life"; "he's a national treasure"; "I saw God"; "the best trip I have ever had"; "can I stay?"; "can I work for you?". And so on.
For us, the philosophy we have at Ahipara is a way of life. We are here to serve and delight our clients. And along the way, we enjoy meeting old friends and doing again the things we love doing. Some of our competitors have better marketing and others are better at networking and the big ones have better distribution channels, but we have the best clients! We have clients who are interested in going beyond the norm, in digging deeper than the usual, in understanding more than the average.